Welcome back to another blog post this is a new update, not jailbreak, but something similar a new app called Houdini. This new APP will let you run themes and other cool stuff into your ios10.x device. its amazing project that makes a jailbreak scenario much more optimist. this is not a jailbreak like a developer describes the application but will let you run most of the Cydia repositories with themes and tweaks.
This will work for 64bits devices iPhone iPad and iPod for 10.x to 10.3.2 .
HOUDINI New Alternative Jailbreak app iOS 10.3.1 – 10.3.2
- Download Houdini the .ipa file and Cydia Impactor
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your device
- Drag the Houdini.ipa file onto the Cydia Impactor window
- Enter your Apple ID (email and password)
- Open Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management
- Trust the new certificate → open Houdini
- Tap ‘start’ and enjoy!
Houdini in App Demo ! pic.twitter.com/QVsjXsZEN7
— Jailbreak&AppleNEWS (@Iloveapple1999) 7 de dezembro de 2017
What can this do?
- Theme user-installed apps
- Hide/rename user-installed apps’ labels
- Add Cydia sources and install themes
- Clean all apps cache
- Change device’s display resolution
- Hide/rename 3D Touch icons’ shortcuts.
- Edit Siri’s suggestions list
- Theme passcode keypad (iOS 11 style or custom pictures)
- Colorize and resize icon badges.
- Theme Control center icons and sliders
- Theme Lock Screen ‘Music Control’ icons
At this time you can basically apply basic themes and none system applications. This is a fraction of what a jailbreak could do but a lot of people only use jailbreak to theme their device anyways. so this is welcome to a lot of people.