How to put an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max into DFU mode and perform a DFU restore. A DFU restore is the last step you can take to try fix a deep iPhone software problem. To put your iPhone in DFU mode, you’ll need a computer running iTunes and a Lightning cable.
To enter DFU Mode on iPhone 11
- 1. Press and release the volume up button 8s.
- 2. Press and release the volume down button. 5s
- 3. Press and hold the side power button until the screen goes black.
- 4. When the screen goes black, continue holding the side button and begin holding down the volume down button. Hold both buttons for about 5 seconds.
- 5. After 5 seconds, release the side button, but keep holding the volume down button until your iPhone 11 pro appears in iTunes.
How to Enter DFU Mode on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max How to Put your iPhone 11 Series in DFU mode if it doesn’t budge from the Apple Logo. Use this method only if your device misbehaves even after force rebooting it or if it doesn’t enter the recovery mode.
iPhone 11 Pro, Force Restart, Recovery Mode, DFU Mode / iTunes