How to Restore or Upgrade Apple Watch using iBus and iTunes
If your apple watch is stuck with red circle it means the watch iOS is damage you need restores watchOS on an Apple Watch Ipsw. The problem is to restore with this firmware error and no Lightning cable to connect, but you can now using iBus tool.
Apple Watch doesn’t come with a Lightning connector, but the iBus dongle connects to its hidden diagnostics port that provides Lightning-to-USB connectivity on Apple Watch.
This iBus tool connects your Apple Watch with Lightning USB cable to your computer’s USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software.
- Full Support iWatch 38mm & 42mm
- Apple Watch Series 2 38 mm (A1757/A1816 N74ap), 42 mm (A1758/A1817 N75ap )
- Support iWatch restore and repair software
- Support Downgrade and upgrade firmware
- Support iWatch Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Support demo unit convert to normally unit
- Working with Mac OS iTunes (Free Download From Apple Web)
- Working with MFC Dongle software using Windows (Not Free).
Download apple watch firmware ipsw:
watchOS 3 for Apple Watch S0 38mm: https://goo.gl/EVXA6w
watchOS 3 for Apple Watch S0 42mm: https://goo.gl/JYQMZX
watchOS 3.2 for Apple Watch S1 38mm: https://goo.gl/NbxW27
watchOS 3.2 for Apple Watch S1 42mm: https://goo.gl/1WeU9p